Choose from this list of new products:
- (3) colors of ribbon - Blue, Pink, and Sweet Leaf
- (8) Button Assortments - Red, Pink, Green, Blue, Basic, Clear, Wooden & Canvas Badge (wait until you see the neat techniques you can do with these!)
- (5) Brad Assortments - Red, Pink, Green, Blue, Basic, & Metal
- (2) Bitty Brad Assortments - Basic & Metal
- Sophia Level 2 Journaling Spots
- Lucky Level 2 Assortment (die-cut chipboard shapes)
- Lucky Level 2 Journaling Spots
- Bliss Level 2 Assortment (mesh flowers & filigree butterflies)
- Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment (set of 32 epoxy stickers)
- Fanfare Level 2 Assortment (15 designer brads)
- Wings Level 2 Assortment (pleated ribbon in 3 colors) - these can be ordered NOW through the Inspirations Brochure
- (1) Mini-Medley Accents Collections - Black
- (1) Alphabet Rub-on - Newsprint
- (2) Irresistibles (resist pattern that shows through when covered with chalk, ink, markers or watercolors) - Eclectic Alphabet, Villa
- (1) Kraft Color-Ready Borders
Plus, the new SPRAY PEN! This fun tool is great to mist your projects with a mix of water, re-inker, and or pearl paint. You can get one NOW when you reserve your Wings Workshop on the Go kit available during National Papercrafting Month.
Have I wet your appetite to see for yourself what these embellishments look like? Did you know all of these embellishments range in price from $3.25 to $5.95?
Contact me today to get your copy of the 2011 Spring/Summer Idea Book (the only place you can see them before they go "live" on February 1) for only $2 or ask how you can one FREE!