Monday, January 17, 2011

Chatter from the Heart - Day 2 (Close to My Heart's Workshops on the Go)

Two is always better than one, right? Today it is! You get to read about 2 featured promotions from Close to My Heart in this and a subsequent daily dose of what's new for 2011.

First, Close to My Heart offers a fabulous way to create a set of scrapbook pages and 6 cards faster, simpler, and easier - and CHEAPER! I'm pleased to announce this year I am offering Workshops on the Go classes. While CTMH has offered these kits in the past, I have not promoted them because I was unaware of just how incredibly low the price was for what you get! It's also a fabulous way to get projects completed.

2011SS_GWOTG_Fanfare_layouts.ashx.jpg

So, what are Workshops on the Go?
Workshops on the Go (WOTG) are unique, economical kits that Close To My Heart offers during each Idea Book cycle to help you get more "bang for your buck." They offer an incredible value because they are the basics you need for some fabulous projects plus you'll learn a new technique completing the projects! Each WOTG includes:

  • (1) My Reflections paper pack ($12.95 value)
  • (1) exclusive B-size stamp set ($13.95 value; this set is only available with the kit)
  • (1-2) coordinating embellishments or tools ($5-8 average value)
  • (1) full-color project guide with instructions (priceless because they cannot be ordered separately!)
The guide features an exclusive two-page 12"x12" layout with complete instructions and an exclusive card pattern (with instructions for creating six cards, two each of three different variations). It also offers suggestions for a second layout and three or more different cards (based on CTMH’s how-to guides). You can create everything in the brochure (and then some!) with the materials you receive in your kit.

Though each WOTG kit is valued at well over $30, they only cost $29.95 each (plus shipping & handling/tax), which automatically qualifies you for the stamp of the month at 25% off!

2011SS_GWOTG_Fanfare_cards.ashx.jpg

Do I need to attend a class or can I do these on my own?

You do not have to attend a class to create the fabulous projects featured in each WOTG. If you DO attend class, you will have access to all my tools, inks, etc., (and, of course, ME!) that you need for the projects. You will have the option each month of purchasing a specific WOTG kit for the next class, but with the instruction brochure you could easily do the projects on your own. (Of course I’m only a phone call or an email away if you get stuck on something.)

What if I only make cards or only make scrapbook pages?

That's the beauty of these kits! If you don't make one medium or the other, you can simply omit that and use the additional paper to create more cards or more scrapbook pages!

Are there special offers?
To find out, you'll have to wait for the next post later on Tuesday...

No comments: