Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chatter from the Heart - June 2009 Close to My Heart Newsletter

Chatter from the Heart ~ June 2009

It's hard to believe that summer has arrived, but it's here! My family and I are excited about the upcoming month of June, not only for the summer fun, but because we are expecting the arrival of our third baby! Like any stamper and scrapbooker, I look forward to another opportunity with the arrival of this baby to preserve my family's memories and legacies.

Arrival of Baby Haag
You can join in the fun of this arrival and win $10 in free Close to My Heart product with no purchase necessary! There's many unknowns with this baby:
we don't know if it's a boy or a girl;
we don't know what day it will arrive (due date is June 20);
we don't know the weight or length;
we don't even have a name chosen!

Here's what you do:
Send me an e-mail with the information you think fits the categories above. The entry that comes closest will receive a $10 gift certificate that can be used on any Close to My Heart product. You may even help in choosing the name of this new baby! Again, submit this information via an e-mail and you'll be entered to win!
Sex of the baby
Day baby will arrive
Weight and length
Name

June's Special: Deal-A-Day

While you may not be anticipating the arrival of a new baby in June, this month could still be your favorite month! Close to My Heart is offering a unique special called "Deal-a-Day"! With qualifying purchases, you can receive FREE Close to My Heart products and on 6 days of the month, you can purchase a goodie box full of both current and retired products at 50% off retail value! The deal changes daily and is only available on MyCTMH website. Visit my website to see the full explanation of Deal-A-Day (under "Calendar").

June Stamp of the Month - Tender Tags

Don't miss this month's Stamp of the Month, Tender Tags. Featuring a variety of tags with select sentiments, you can earn it for FREE with a qualifying purchase. Visit my website to learn more. Information about the set is under "Calendar"; to view artwork featuring the set, click "My Art."

Wishes Card Confidence Program
This month also features the release of Wishes Card Confidence program. If you have used either the Reflections, Cherish, or Imagine scrapbook programs or the Originals Card Confidence program, you know how fast, easy, and simple these how-to guides make scrapbooking or card making. Wishes is no exception! This program will make your card making just as elegant with less guess work involved for you. Visit my website for more information.

June Events
I hope June is a great month for you. Because of the impending arrival our baby, there will be no classes or workshops in June. Watch for July's schedule to be released soon. As always, events are available on my website under "Calendar."

The Ellis Public Library Free Crop is still scheduled (if I'm unable to be there, someone else will be available). Join us for a night of cropping from 7 pm to midnight. There are plenty of tables to spread out and we happily share tools and ideas. Come join us! (Please RSVP if you plan to attend.)


No comments: